Reflections Counselling Services Newquay
Reflections Counselling was established in 2002 by Dr Caroline (Caz) Folland. Caz is a fully accredited member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapies (BACP) and the British Association for Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies (BABCP). She is also a member of EMDR UK and Ireland. As a UKRC registered independent counsellor, she provides an independent, confidential, professional therapy service, working with adults and children.
Reflections Counselling has a dedicated team of affiliate counsellors who as individual members of the BACP or BABCP, are bound by the ethical framework for good practice. All of our therapists are accredited and receive regular supervision in accordance with the requirements of the BACP or BABCP.
- An initial assessment appointment typically within 5 working days
- Flexible appointments
- Competitive rates
- Client parking
- Counselling and psychological therapy for individuals, couples or groups
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Psycho-educational groups
- Continuing professional development workshops